Candle Care and Safety
- Always avoid to leave a burning candle unattended
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire
- Avoid burning candles in any glass item not specifically designed for candles. Glass candleholders are specifically manufactured to withstand the temperature changes that occur when burning a candle. Everyday glassware is not designed for burning candles.
- Avoid placing your candles where they will be directly exposed to sunlight or harsh indoor lighting, such as a spotlight. Candles may fade if they are left in bright light for an extended period of time.
- Before lighting, trim your candle wick to 1/4″.
- Upon each use, burn the candle until the wax becomes liquid.
- Gently center the wick when the wax is still warm
- Burn candles in a well-ventilated room
- Trim thewick short before relighting the candle
- Allow your candle to solidify before you re-light
- To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than three (3) hours at a time during the first third of the candle and 1 to 2 hours at a time remaining
- Store your candles in a cool, dark and dry place
- Wax drippings can be removed from most candle holders by running hot water over them. Some home care experts prefer removing wax by first placing the candle holder in the freezer for an hour or so. This allows the wax to shrink and easily pop out when the candleholder is removed from the freezer.